Fist pumps all round!
Isaiah at 1 month
- is an attentive boy, always looking and taking things in
- likes to look out the lounge window of meema’s house especially
- holds a record of 5 and half hours for the longest sleep so far
- feels secure with his hands close to his face and creates amazing shapes with them
- loves his change table and smiles the most on it
- has developed amazing kicking skills while mum sings kung-fu fighting
- loves his food!
- has put on weight every time he has been weighed
- can track with his eyes and moves his head in the direction you move to
- is a gentlemen, always on his best behavior when visiting or out on errands
- has acquired chubby little cheeks
- immediately recognizes mum and dad’s voices
- has nearly grown out of his bassinet!
- is happy to go into his car seat and seems to know to fall asleep in it
- will be taking his first international flight at just shy off 5 weeks
- has some pet names so far: Baby Hub (right from the start) Little man, cheeky monkey, baby boy
We love you more than words our precious boy ~ it feels like you have been here always. Can’t wait for all the surprises next month will hold! It feels so complete with you here.